Unlock your potential as a future leader in market access strategy, driving the decisions that get essential therapies and medications to those who need them most.
The Janssen Market Access Leadership Development Program is a structured two-year accelerated program that hires passionate, high-potential, market access talent from around the world and helps them accelerate and maximize their potential as they solve today’s market access challenges.
Mentored by market access leaders across disciplines and continents, you’ll be exposed to different healthcare systems and therapeutic areas. Learn to shape methods and strategies that deliver bold innovations and medications to patients sooner and bring humanity closer to a future where disease is a thing of the past. JMALDP is a career differentiator that will help you accelerate and maximize your potential – with opportunities available in locations abroad.
• Individuals with an advanced degree in an appropriate field (Science, Economics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Health Economics, or Public Health)
• 2-3+ years of market access experience post advanced degree
• A passion for healthcare and the ability to translate scientific information into strategy
• Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Willingness and ability to relocate geographically
• Fluency in English required, as well as fluency in the language of the country where the assignment is located